Some trees are protected by Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs) or you may live in a Conservation Area. If so permission is required before tree work can commence. When specifying works on your site we will check with the local council to see if you have any protected trees or you fall within the boundaries of a Conservation Area.

As part of the service TreeAbility offer we are happy to carry out the application on your behalf.

If you would like more information from your local council about TPOs and Conservation Areas we have provided links below to some of the councils that we deal with.

  • Sevenoaks District Council

  • Tonbridge and Malling District Council

  • Tunbridge Wells Borough Council

  • Tandridge District Council

  • London Borough of Bromley